Position Title: Front Office and Administrative Assistant (non-exempt)
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Salary: Up to $45k(DOE)
Work hours: 8:45AM - 5:00PM
Location: Midtown, Manhattan / Office
Benefit: Insurance 100% covered by the company, 12 days of PTO, Sick leaves MAX 12 days/yr
*Covid-19 Vaccination is required for this position.
General Position Summary
This position is responsible for assisting the Bank’s Front Office (Customer section), general affairs functions and providing overall administrative support activities.
【Essential Job Functions】
Loan & Deposit Support
• Assists in preparation of loan agreements and other related documents.
• Performs necessary data entries to prepare various loan related reports daily.
• Translates documents related Loan & Deposit transactions, such as agreements, loan application letters, credit memos and letter of guarantees, etc.
• Contact customers and executes trades with customers under the managers’ direction.
• Prepares various loan related reports, such as Loan Exposure for Residence and Non-Residence, various reports for financial statement, self-assessment, loan detailed statements, etc.
• Provides assistance to prepare any other required/requested reports.
• Performs any other additional duties assigned by manager and assistant general manager.
• Answers and directs telephone calls; Takes and transfers messages as necessary.
• Greets and assists on-site visitors, guests, clients and vendors, determines nature of business and announces/forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Serves tea and refreshments to visitors and clients, etc.
• Manages and maintains office and break room supplies.
• Provides assistance in proofreading documents written in English and edits them appropriately.
• Arranges reservations, such as hotel, flight and restaurant, etc. for Bank staff.
• Prepares expenses, such as all Branch related payments, entertainment and reimbursement.
• Prepares invoices for all Branch related payments and vouchers for expense payment purposes.
• Responds to inquiries about invoices.
• Contacts vendors regarding General Affairs issues as needed.
• Is responsible for delivering FedEx and certified mails to the post office.
• Runs errands for the Branch when necessary.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.