Japanese manufacturer of decorative materials seeks an Accounting Coordinator.
Job Title: Accounting Coordinator
Hours: Hybrid *(Possibly 5days office in the training period.)
-Manage daily accounts receivable functions including, cash receipt application, credit memo processing, A/R aging report preparation/analysis and reconciliation of A/R sub-ledger to GL.
- Manage daily payment operation for certain entities, including review of payment slips and supporting
documents, data input into accounting system, preparation of wire payments, and issuance of computer checks, and mailing of the checks.
- Review and code all employee expense reports and prepare payment with ADP semimonthly, enter expenses to accounting system.
Monthly Financial Closing
- Prepare schedules for month end closing and prepare journal entries and submit to manager for review.
- Review purchase invoices against invoice list from the Parent Company for each division for month end closing.
- Reconcile inventory reports generated from accounting system with the lists from warehouses for month end closing.
- Prepare to file monthly sales & use tax return for several states, and report to supervisor for review.
- Assist tax filing and payment for both federal and states.
Other Asset related
- Bank account related matters including reconciliation, deposits, manage transactions with major banks regarding letter of credit accounts.
- Manage and reconciles some asset related accounts including fix assets, etc.
- Prepare monthly manual invoices to other subsidiaries and the Parent Company.
- Prepare various reports for internal use and for external auditors.
- Assist external auditors to perform semi and annual financial statements audit / review to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Assist quarterly closing of entities and reporting to the Parent Company.
- Other jobs including filing, mailing, or others upon request from Treasurer / Director / Accounting Manager.
- Communication, team work
- 2-3 years Accounting experience helpful
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel skill
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Experience MS Dynamics NAV