Location: NYC (リモート勤務) *将来オフィスへ変更していく可能性あり。
Salary: $75k-$100k(DOE) *Exempt Position
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick Days, 401k
Position Title: Manager (New York area)
Reports To: General Manager
Play an important role as a management member, with strong knowledge of Tax, Accounting, Human Resources, and Labor Management. Takes care of multiple clients for various outsourcing needs, while supervising its team members. This position also fulfills its role as a face-to-face sales and service representative for existing and potential clients in New York and surrounding areas. We are looking for motivated manager to help developing New York branch, for long term growth and expansion of the company.
■Current Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Perform services in Tax, Accounting, Human Resources, and Labor Management fields for existing clients.
2. Supervise its team members work in Tax, Accounting, Human Resources, and Labor Management fields for existing clients, to ensure adherence to the Company & the Group’s standard and guidelines.
3. Work closely with General Manager of the Company to manage progress of ongoing projects. Give instructions to its team members and re-assign tasks for smooth operation.
4. Provide high-level consulting to existing clients and propose new services.
5. Meet with existing clients and business partners both remotely and physically (New York and surrounding areas), to maintain excellent relationships.
6. Meet with potential clients both remotely and physically (New York and surrounding areas), to generate more sales resources for the company.
7. Oversee billings and invoices for ongoing & finished projects.
8. Attend internal meetings with other managers and sales teams of the Group.
9. Support CEO of the group on sales and other activities when he visits U.S.
■Future Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Establish new office space in New York. Take care of leasing contracts and arrange the office space, manage office related matters.
2. Recruit new team members in New York area. Interview candidates and provide necessary trainings for new hires.
■Qualification and Skills:
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in Tax and Accounting for clients required.
2. Strong and comprehensive knowledge and skills of Tax and Accounting required.
3. CPA certificate or equivalent experience required.
4. Bachelor’s degree in Tax or Accounting, or equivalent experience required.
5. Experience of supervising one or more employees preferred.
6. Experience of Sales or Client Service preferred.
7. Excellent communication skills. Ability to work closely with General Manager of the Company and CEO of the Group.