The main role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support in multiple areas of our program including organizational and administrative support for the Directors, HR support, financial record keeping and staff and student scheduling.
- Staff scheduling – tracking, recording and communicating of staff schedules, attendance, absence and tardiness
- Student scheduling and invoicing
- Support with office-type activities such as answering the telephone, relaying messages, organizing and updating online documents, photos, spreadsheets etc.
- Record keeping for HR and billing related matters
- Inventory, order and distribute office and classroom supplies as needed
- Run occasional errands for preschool supplies etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Assist in supervising and caregiving children as teaching staff need
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Excellent telephone, email communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Scheduling software desired)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of general office procedures to support school activities
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous work tasks
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Able to make a minimum of a one year commitment
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with school staff, parents and guardians.
WORK HOURS:Full Time: Monday – Saturday: Possible evening shifts
- Health Benefits Program (Full-time employee only)
- Commuter Benefit
- Job Type: Full-time